I COME IN PEACE I COME IN PEACE

Wonderful

It was so nice. The story was so simple and that's what made it so effective. And the inclusion of some extra scenes and rejects made it feel whole and left me satisfied. Only let down was sometimes the art was a bit messy. BUT I only say this in retrospect. At the time I didn't care about the art.

Again, great flash.

Jerry Jerry

oh dang.

The style and was amazing. Everything came together for an awesome eye-opening flash. PLEASE do more ^_^

Final Fantasy 7 Battle Final Fantasy 7 Battle

HAha awesome.

Awesomely funny.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh....grenades.

Flash Bash Flash Bash

Absolutely brilliant. Inspiring even! There is a severe lack of flash fighting games atm and I really hope this pushes it forward! Gritty, full of depth and TOP NOTCH music combine for a really comfortable, fun and challenging experience. Love the character designs and love the simple yet expansive input/movelist. You really took the fighting game genre and tweaked it to work in flash per-fect-ly.

also... loving Luemas. Those moves are so fun man lmao that character really shows what this game is about: innovative flash fighting game fun.

Only downside is that I wanna play this lag-free on my PC!

Really looking forward to more. A sequel? A non-online version via steam? It's all possible and people will love it.

Godlimations responds:

I'm not sure about a sequel, this game took ages to make. If anything, I may possibly consider an upgrade in characters and character moves... The only way I can think to make it lag-free is by deducting all the graphics in the background.

I'm not entirely sure how steam works T____T

Spot the Difference! Spot the Difference!

Great, Great game

Everything was thought out. You know what I mean? It was so proffessional and of course, fun to play! I got stuck on that danged rastafarian level. But seriously good concept. Can't stop saying how good that was. Make more man. Definitely.

Super Bug Super Bug

I can see it

Potential is what I see!
Just build on this; divide it into levels, different aims, increasing difficulty and maybe even bosses and this could well be a neat likkle crazy game.
PLEASE don't give up!!!

Nestman12 responds:

Trust me when i see giving up is the last thing i will do with this game. i know a spark when i see one!

3rd Base (modern 8bit) 3rd Base (modern 8bit)

You sir, are a master of rhythm. Labelling it as modern 8bit was fitting - though the instruments you use are retro and synthy and all that jazz, there's a depth here that you find in commercial tracks. Seriously well done, you should be selling this!

"Razorblademan" - (remake) "Razorblademan" - (remake)

Lurved it

That's some cool stuff man, much better than the original how you managed this, is beyond me.
Achtung!

"Hokage's Funeral" from Naruto "Hokage's Funeral" from Naruto

Man, woah.

I love Naruto and, well...
All I can really say is make more Naruto songs.
Oh! And, DAMN GOOD SONG!

Rippy & Spookers Rippy & Spookers

Absolutely flawless composition and loved the direction you took it in; it's chock full of character and has TORRENTS OF APPEAL!

TORRENTS! :D

Love it man!

brownbair responds:

=D Thanks so much!! Glad you DIG it.

HeroPetChallenge - Plague Doctress HeroPetChallenge - Plague Doctress

Absolutely love the leech idea and the brush texture really brings out the originality of this design. Gorgeous!

seileag responds:

Thanks dude! :^) I appreciate it!