Flash Bash Flash Bash

Absolutely brilliant. Inspiring even! There is a severe lack of flash fighting games atm and I really hope this pushes it forward! Gritty, full of depth and TOP NOTCH music combine for a really comfortable, fun and challenging experience. Love the character designs and love the simple yet expansive input/movelist. You really took the fighting game genre and tweaked it to work in flash per-fect-ly.

also... loving Luemas. Those moves are so fun man lmao that character really shows what this game is about: innovative flash fighting game fun.

Only downside is that I wanna play this lag-free on my PC!

Really looking forward to more. A sequel? A non-online version via steam? It's all possible and people will love it.

Godlimations responds:

I'm not sure about a sequel, this game took ages to make. If anything, I may possibly consider an upgrade in characters and character moves... The only way I can think to make it lag-free is by deducting all the graphics in the background.

I'm not entirely sure how steam works T____T

Spot the Difference! Spot the Difference!

Great, Great game

Everything was thought out. You know what I mean? It was so proffessional and of course, fun to play! I got stuck on that danged rastafarian level. But seriously good concept. Can't stop saying how good that was. Make more man. Definitely.

Super Bug Super Bug

I can see it

Potential is what I see!
Just build on this; divide it into levels, different aims, increasing difficulty and maybe even bosses and this could well be a neat likkle crazy game.
PLEASE don't give up!!!

Nestman12 responds:

Trust me when i see giving up is the last thing i will do with this game. i know a spark when i see one!

Trick-O-Treat-O-Tron Trick-O-Treat-O-Tron

Awesomeness; channeled through the arm.

This is really an overall awesome game.
New idea, graphics that noone can complain about and super soundtrack.
DO. MORE. ^_^

Dragon Fist 3 Dragon Fist 3

A blast from the past!

I rememberplaying Dragon Fist 2 and thinking it was amazing, but I wasn't really sure who the characters where lol
But now, I can see so many memorable ones!
The amount of characters is immense, and the ability to make your own was genius.
And I gotta say, seeing master cheng as an old man made me quite happy ^_^
Keep it up

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Pretty GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I love this game man, twas a piece of hardcore MADNESS style gaming.
Maybe consider making an online multiplayer mode?

Styleless Rangers 2! Styleless Rangers 2!

woah that was pretty damned good

That was wikid man, just if you ever think of making a sequel, please try a translation lol

3, 2, 1, fight! 3, 2, 1, fight!

Definitely some potential man

that was pretty good programming man, if you work on this (develop the graphics etc.) you could be a pretty good game. btw I am seriously jealous of your programming power, teach me and we will take over the WORLD!!!

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

Heavy Game

OMG that was such a wicked game! If you're still there PLEASE make a new version, COS I NEED SOME DEATH!!!
Heavy game by the way.